Description of Role
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (eg: surveys etc)
- Assist with employee relation and build strong relationships with employees
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints
- Ensure that utmost confidentiality is maintained for all sensitive HR information.
- Manage internal and external job posting, resume screening, interview scheduling and candidate interviews and share feedback with hiring manager.
- Assist with termination process involving preparation of separation paperwork, and exit interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update company database
- Labor Law
- Human Resource Management
- Company Laptops: Get a laptop from our list.
- Medical: Enjoy insurance coverage.
- Flexible Hours: As long as work is done, it doesn't matter what time you're in the office.
- Experience as an HR or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of labour laws
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience Level: 10 - 20 Years of Experience
- Job Specialisation: