Description of Role
- Manage all aspects of event planning, meet strict deadlines, and stay within budget
- Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts while crafting and implementing the creative and logistical aspects of all events
- Remain current (or ahead of the curve) with trends in event planning, design, and production, and proactively identify and solve operational challenges
- Coordinate with internal staff, clients, and vendors to establish the requirements for an event, and serve as liaison to senior executives, government officials, and industry leaders throughout the planning process
- Locate resources, visit sites, and lead pre-event meetings to help staff make decisions about event design
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, security, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
- Event Marketing
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Event Planning
- Company Laptops: Get a laptop from our list.
- Medical: Enjoy insurance coverage.
- Flexible Hours: As long as work is done, it doesn't matter what time you're in the office.
- Proven success in event planning or coordination
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and make good decisions quickly
- Microsoft office – Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience Level: 1-2 Years of Experience
- Career Level: Junior Executive
- Job Specialisation: Advertising & Branding, Marketing
Digital, Marketing - General